Friday, June 26, 2015


6-26-15

Hello! I know that it has been too long since the last update, I have been working on writing papers for my degree requirements and spending time with the people here as our time in country draws to an end. I find it amazing that we have already been in South Africa nearly six months, and while it doesn’t feel like we got here yesterday, I feel as if I am just now getting to the point where my relationships here are really taking off.

In thinking of the upcoming weeks I ask that everyone keep our people in your daily pr@yers. For Ramadaan fasting begins before sunrise and ends after sunset. The first pr@yer time is at 530am. The others are around the times of noon, 3pm, 530pm, and 645pm. These are the times around the world that mu$lim$ will be pr@ying, and these are great times for intercession for dreams and visions to be given to them. The month of Ramadaan is a time of fasting and pr@yer for all mu$lim$, and also a great time for mobilization on their behalf for the kingdom.

I know that the last paragraph may be a bit confusing, but this is what is really on my heart for the moment. I would also like to ask for pr@yer on my behalf as we finish up our time here, to make the best use of my time here and to boldly speak when and where I can. Another request is for grace in the travels and upon re-entry to the US.

I thank you for all of your support and Pr@yers and I’ll be seeing you soon.

Ethan Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment